Lyvrich, d'Elegance, Porcelain, Gilded Dior, Ormolu, European Potiche Jar, Covered Statement Urn, Centerpiece, 33.88t X 13.59w X 13.20d, 6343
Brand : ⚜️ .Lyvrich, Objet d'Art
- 6343HJ.610240.84100131.6 Extremely Limited, New 2016 Collection
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Shipping Estimate:
- E-Mail for an Accurate Shipping Quote.
- 2022 Prices:
- Contact us for current Pricing on this Product. Products will not sell for less than 2022 market prices.
- Trade-In Values:
- This product may qualifiy for Trade-Up toward a New future Purchase - Restrictions apply.
- Product Warranty:
- Warranty is Available.
- Most Products are Bespoke:
- Custom items are Made-to-Order Expressly for You.
- Available Options:
- Product options are Priced Upon Request.
- Pay and Financing Options:
- Available at Checkout.
Lyvrich d'Elegance, Porcelain and Gilded Dior Ormolu | European Potiche Jar | Covered Statement Urn | Centerpiece | 33.88t X 13.59w X 13.20d
- Display Your Heirloom Quality... Objet d'Art, singularly, or in groups, on any appropriately sized Tabletop, Fireplace Mantel or Shelf.
- Please be mindful of Your Mantelpiece depth when Selecting and Positioning Your Urn | Centerpiece for Display.
Handmade Objet d'Art | Centerpiece Features:
- Dimensions are approximate and may vary: 33.88 inches tall, 13.20 inches deep, and 13.59 inches wide
- Pattern: Unspecified
- Handmade, Painted and finished
- Gilded brass ormolu mounts [Polished brass is naturally a fine muted Gold color prior to applying a Patina]
- Display on any appropriate Tabletop, Mantel, or Shelf
- Will ship Domestic or International
- Please contact the Salon for shipping to your Zip Code
Fine Handcrafted Porcelain, Newly Reproduced from Original Antique Patterns...
Antiques by definition are those items produced by craftsmen, aged one hundred years or more. A valued modern objet d'art handed down from generation to generation and are aged less than 100 years are referred to as an Heirloom. Our Handmade Chinese Porcelain Wares are so finely finished - they are Heirlooms Today and Antiques, Tomorrow!
Our Handmade Chinese Porcelain combines the finest quality porcelain & hand painting by skilled artisans to recreate the most exquisite variety of Styles and Patterns. The designs in use on these Reproduction Pieces are created upon precise research from original antique patterns.
Gilded Brass Ormolu Mounts...
Many of our styles employ gilt brass ormolu. Ormolu was first produced in France in mid-17th Century. During the reign of The Sun King, Louis XIV, gilt bronze ormolu mounts were used in abundance. Opulence was the order of the day and porcelain wares were en vogue.
Gilt Brass Ormolu, Gilt Bronze Ormolu or “Dore´ Bronze“ as is commonly referred to, is used today in the same manner - as fashionable decorative embellishments - the mark of fine quality craftsmanship. These embellishments were traditionally reserved for only the costliest Chinese & European wares and the finest European furnishings.
Tomorrow's Antiques... Today!